It’s been a while since I’ve done any kind of ‘hai, it’s me!’ post, so I decided to make one now. And new people start following me (hello you all! it’s so nice to have you here! :)), so some info wouldn’t hurt. At least I hope so.
Bits and pieces that you may want to know:
- hai, my name is Marta (but you probably already know that…)
- I am 22 years old, but I do not act this age (well. sometimes I do)
- when I don’t waste my time at uni, I waste my time here (joking. I love my uni. remember kids - education is very important!)
- and this is me. forgive me: a) the quality of the pic, but my laptop has the shittiest camera EVER, b) my pose (I was showing my necklace to Annie, okay?), c) my face, I guess.
- this blog is not quality. it’s mostly incoherent flailing over pictures of gorgeous people.
- I post… Mostly Doctor Who. And the whole flawless cast. And Downton Abbey. And The Tudors. And Discworld. And Bones. And Tim Burton and Queen Helena. But 90% of this blog is Doctor Who.
- I live River Song, Alex Kingston and Steven Moffat appreciation life. So does my blog.
- And I stan for Martha fucking Jones. And Lady Mary Crawley. Like a boss.
- And I overuse the magical word ‘and’.
- I abuse tags. I mean it.
- If you ever feel like talking to me, here is my ask box, and here is my submit box. Don’t worry, they don’t bite! (Although I do. Just ask my friends.)
- If you ever want to unfollow me - go ahead and do it. No hard feelings.
- I think it’s all I wanted to tell you. So yeah. There. If you are still here and read all of this… Wow. You’re good. Have a cookie! :)